Grant Element 3
Instructions for completion:
management of a community’s recovery efforts
notification of probable impending disaster in time to take protective action
operation of all communications services for control centers and operational forces
Providing information and directions to the public about appropriate protective actions
Collecting/analyzing information on extent of loss and damage
Measuring, predicting and evaluating radiation to guide and protect the public and emergency service workers
Temporary repairs to damaged systems in essential or critical areas or facilities
Publicize and enforce health safety measures
Emergency Medical Services
Provide food, clothing, counseling, shelter, etc.
CBRNE scenarios are enclosed. Choose only one for your exercise.
You must complete an Exercise-Event Worksheet for each planning/orientation workshop and table top or full scale exercise, indicating the number of persons attending and the disciplines (at least 5) represented.
- For each planning and exercise activity (tabletop or full-scale), each school building MUST be represented by at least one person and each representative must actively participate in the process. For maximum benefit, it is recommended that each participating building send a representative cross-section of building staff.
- For questions or assistance regarding exercise planning and activities, please contact:
- Your local county emergency manager (list attached)
- Emergency Management Division District Coordinator (list attached)
- Emergency Management Division Training/Exercise Coordinator (list attached)
- You must have at least 5 disciplines involved in your planning and exercise activities, in addition to representative(s) from each participating building. Disciplines include the following:
You must submit a sign-in sheet/attendance roster for each planning/orientation workshop and exercise.